Registration for the CC3DP 2018 season is Open. This year we will have 18 teams from all over NYC learning 3D design and fabrication skills. We have space for two more teams. Please note capacity is set at 18 teams.
1. Teams hail from every borough.
2. Kids learn between 40 and 100 hours of CAD design and fabrication.
3. We are working with schools, after schools, community nonprofits, and PTAs.
4. The challenge runs from January to May.
5. On May 20th, 2017 there will be a culminating event including demonstration of the printed works and a live challenge.
3D Design & Printing Challenge
Watch CC3DP Introduction
CC3DP Season 2017 Challenge Question
CC3DP Students design process - Jailbreak Team
CC3DP Season 2017 Challenge Designs
CC3DP Season 2016 Challenge Question
CC3DP Season 2015 Student Designs
CC3DP Season 2016 Designs